Illinois Business Communications, inc.
- 328 E. Irving Park Road Wood Dale, IL 60191
- tel: 630.860.2266 | fax: 630.860.2246
IBC proudly adheres to ANSI/EIA/TIA standards and BICSI best practices, assuring the work we do for you will safely and effectively meet all of your cabling and communications requirements as efficiently and economically as possible. IBC is an environmentally conscious electrical contractor.
You are always welcome to contact us at 630-860-2266 to discuss your project. Filling out the form below will help us be better prepared to address your needs. We listen to your needs, discuss your anticipated future requirements and address all of your desired outcomes before suggesting cabling solutions. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate the trust you place in us.
Please consider providing the following information, as applicable, when requesting your FREE QUOTE:
- 1. ZIP or POSTAL CODE for the location(s) where the work needs to be performed?
- 2. When does the work need to be completed? (ASAP, 1-3 weeks, 2-3 months, etc.)
- 3. Date you are moving, expanding or downsizing?
- 4. What type of cabling or wiring do you need? (Cat 5E, Cat 6, Cat 7, Fiber Optic, Voice / Telephone, Security /Surveillance, D-Mark / Circuit Extension, Wireless, etc.)
- 5. Total number of cable drops, including data & voice cabling? (0-10, 11-50, 50-100, 100+)
- 6. Type of network connection(s) needed? (Data only, Phone only, not sure)
- 7. Type of construction where the work needs to be performed? (Commercial Office Space, Warehouse, Outside – Mobile Office / Trailers, External Cabling, etc.)
- 8. Additional products and services needed? (Fiber Optics, Phone System, Testing / Certification of existing wiring, Demark Extension, etc.)
IBC appreciates the opportunity to serve you and looks forward to promptly responding your inquiry.
Want to see examples of the work we have done? Check out our PROJECTS page!